The Dashboard is the default page when you first log into the PubMatic platform. To return to the dashboard at any time, click the PubMatic logo in the top-left corner of screen or select Analytics > Dashboard.
The Dashboard provides actionable data that enables you to make informed business decisions. Easily move between real-time and historical data to track account health and build strategies for maximizing your ROI.
Dashboards for Wrapper partners also includes a Top Partner analytics chart.
Customize the Dashboard by applying different filters. This allows you to see only the data you want to see:
- View All Sites or select only the specific sites you want to include.
- Select a relevant Date Range.
- Toggle Live Data on and off.
- Select/de-select the analytics charts you want to display.
- Some of the charts allow you to select different dimensions or metrics.
- Follow the View Funnel Report, View Demand Report, View All Deals View, and Wrapper Bid Activity Report (if applicable) links for more detailed information.
View live data
When Live Data is enabled, the dashboard displays real-time performance for the past 20 minutes (updated every 5 seconds).
- Select/de-select the deals you want to view.
- Select/de-select the charts you want to display.
- View KPI graphs for real-time Revenue, Paid Impressions, and eCPM.
- View analytics charts for Top Demand Sources and Top Deals.
- Follow the View Demand Report, View All Deals View, and Wrapper Bid Activity Report (if applicable) links for more detailed information.
To view live data, move the slider for Live Data to On. The date range will automatically change to a Time Range of 20 minutes.