Analytics reports can be sent via email on a recurring basis from either the Standard or Custom Reports tab. Each report can have multiple schedules. For example, if some recipients only need the data monthly but others need it daily, you can easily create two different schedules.
Custom reports can also be sent immediately to users within your PubMatic account. To learn more, see Emailing a report .
Schedule a report
Follow these steps to schedule a report.
- In the PubMatic UI, select Analytics > Existing Reports. This takes you to the Reports page.
- In the column on left, click the Actions menu icon and select Create Schedule.
- Complete the Report Schedules form.
- Click Save.
Scheduled reports with Daily and Weekly frequency will be set to expire 90 days after creation. An option to extend the report expiry with a click will be available at-least 3 weeks before expiry of the report in Publisher UI and in the scheduled report emails you receive in inbox. Post report expiry, you can re-create the same report by going to Publisher UI, if needed.
Edit or delete a scheduled report
Follow these steps to edit or delete an active schedule.
- In the column on left, click the Actions menu icon and select Edit Schedule.
- You can edit, renew, or delete the report schedule.
- Click Save when you're ready.
Renew a scheduled report
Scheduled reports with a frequency of daily and weekly will automatically expire after 90 days. A red exclamation point will appear in the Type column when the report is close to expiring. Hover over the exclamation point and select click here to review and renew expiring reports.