Analytics reports can be sent via email on a scheduled basis from either the Standard or Custom Reports tab. Each report can have multiple schedules. For example, if some recipients only need the data monthly but others need it daily, create two different schedules, one monthly and the other daily, for the report.
Scheduling a Report
- Select Analytics | Standard Reports or Analytics | Custom Reports from the main navigation.
- Click the Schedule icon for the report you want to schedule.
- Complete the Schedule Report information:
- Email Address: Separate multiple email addresses with a comma.
- Frequency: Once a frequency is selected, related fields will display:
- Daily: Select time of day the report should be sent.
- Weekly: Select the day of the week and time the report will be sent. (Time must be after 11 a.m. to ensure data availability)
- Monthly: Select the day of the month and time the report will be sent. (Time must be after 11 a.m. to ensure data availability)
- Subject: This will be entered in the subject line of the email.
- Comments: This will be entered in the body of the email. (optional)
- Email as: Select the format for the report (XLS or CSV).
- Click Save.
Editing or Deleting a Schedule
You can edit or delete an active schedule.
- Click the Active Schedules button and select the schedule that requires editing or deleting.
- Modify the Schedule Report information as needed and click Save.
Click Delete Schedule and click Yes to confirm you want to delete it.