The Smart Search bar uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to provide a quick and easy way to generate a report when you know the dimensions you need and don't want to select them individually to create a report. For example, you can type "show me revenue spend and ecpm by site" to generate a report that displays the revenue spend and eCPM details for your sites. You can also type "what is my PMP revenue spend and impressions" to view a report that displays the revenue spend and paid impressions associated with your Deals.
Create a Report Using the Smart Search Bar
- Select Analytics | Standard Reports or Analytics | Custom Reports from the main navigation.
- Type slice <dimensions> <metrics> in the Smart Search Bar at the top of the screen, where you need to replace <dimensions>with the list of dimensions and <metrics> with the list of metrics for which you want to generate the report. Use the guidelines in the following examples.
- Example 1: If you want to generate the report with just one dimension, e.g., Site with default metrics, type slice site.
- Example 2: If you want to generate the report with two or more dimensions, e.g., Ad Sizes grouped by Sites, with default metrics, type slice site ad size.
- Example 3: If you want to generate the report with just one dimension, e.g., Site with one metric, eCPM, type slice site ecpm.
- Example 4: If you want to generate the report with two or more dimensions, e.g., Ad Sizes grouped by Sites, with two or more metrics, e.g., eCPM and Paid Impressions, type slice site ad size ecpm paid impressions.
3. Press the Enter key. The report is generated and displayed on the screen.
4. To change the filters on the specified dimensions or view more dimensions, click a dimension in the Smart Search Bar.