Use the following steps to import data from a Data Management Platform (DMP) that is already integrated with PubMatic.
Create a new DMP integration
- In the Publisher UI, select Audience > Audiences.
- Click Add DMP Integration.
Select a DMP from the DMP Organization list.
A new DMP's Status is Active by default, but you can select Inactive when editing the DMP information on the screen above, or you can edit it after saving the DMP; see, Edit or deactivate an audience source.
- Enter a Description that includes where and how data is collected; for example, "Data is sourced from search data on publishers."
Select how the data from this DMP will be shared:
No Access (shared with no one)
Allow All (shared with everyone)
All Publishers only
All Buyers/DSPs only
NoteThese permissions apply only to the source level; audience data is not shared. To share audience data, use the Audiences tab, and choose either ⋮ Bulk Actions > Add to Shared in the far-left column heading to change multiple audiences, or ⋮ Single Actions > Manage Sharing in the far-left column for individual rows; see Audience Management documentation.
- Click Save and PubMatic displays the generated DPID for the DMP. Copy the DPID, then click Done.
- Send the DPID to the DMP so they can use it to send data, which ensures only this account has access to the data. The DPID is listed to the left of the Source Name column.
Edit or deactivate an audience source
- Click the ⋮ Actions drop-down to the left of an audience source for options.
- Choose the option that fits your needs:
- Use Edit to edit all details of the DMP using steps 3-6 above in, Create a new DMP Integration.
- Select Deactivate to deactivate the audience source, then click Continue to deactivate the source.