Audience Insights enables publishers to view statistics for the audiences on their site. In addition to third-party audience data from data providers, PubMatic also provides default (system-generated) audiences, which assist with analysis of the audiences visiting a publisher's site.
To integrate data from a data provider, please contact your Account Manager.
Searching for an Audience
- Select Analytics > Audience Insights from the main navigation.
- Enter the ID or Audience Name in the search field in the search box above the table.
- Press <ENTER> or click the search button.
Viewing Audience Data
Conduct a search and/or select a site to view.
Some columns of data may appear to the far right of the table. Use the horizontal scroll bar as needed to view columns that do not fit on the screen display.
Customizing Audience View
- To customize which columns of data appear in the table, click the Select Columns button and select/deselect the columns from the list.
- View all sites or use the All Sites filter drop down to select a specific site to view audience data for.
- Click All Audience, My Audience, or Shared Audience to filter the audiences in the list accordingly.
Displays the name of the audience.
If is prefixed to an audience's name, then it indicates a user-created audience (My Audiences), that is, an audience which you have created in the DMP.
If is prefixed to an audience's name, then it indicates a system-generated audience (Default Audiences), that is, audiences which are auto-generated by the system.
Hover the mouse pointer over the audience name to view that audience's details such as name, definition, description and data provider.
|Total Uniques||Displays the total number of unique visitors associated with the given audience and observed on the given publisher's site.|
|Reach||Displays the number of unique visitors associated with the given audience and observed in RTB.|
|Impressions||Displays the total number of impressions monetized for the given audience in RTB.|
|Est. Revenue||Displays the estimated revenue earned from the impressions for the given audience using RTB.|
|eCPM||Displays the average eCPM at which the impressions for the given audience was won in RTB.|
|Avg. Bid eCPM||Displays the average bid eCPM of the impressions for the given audience in RTB.|
|Total bids||Displays the total number of bids received for the impressions for the given audience in RTB.|
|Rules||Displays the number of rules applied on the given audience for the given site. If it displays a non-zero value, then click this number to view the details of the rules associated with the given audience.|
|Deals||Displays the number of deals applied on the given audience for the given site. If it displays a non-zero value, then click this number to view the details of the deals associated with the given audience.|
Select the action which you want to perform on the given audience.
This column is visible only if you have integrated with a DMP and are using the PubMatic system for monetizing your audience.
Export an Audience Report
To save the audience report on your computer for future reference, perform the following steps:
Search for the audiences whose report you want to export as described in the Searching for an audience section above.
The export will include only the data in the list. If a search or filter excluded audiences from the list, they will not appear in the export.
- Click the Export Report button to export the displayed audiences' details.
- Select the format for the report: XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Click the Download button. The downloaded report displays the same statistical details as described in the Viewing the list of audiences topic.
Do you have feedback on this document? Let us know: email us.