This excerpt was originally created for the Account Setup Guide for Publishers document. If you intend to use this excerpt within another page that's not listed in the Documents Where Used list below, please be sure you add your target page to the list.
- Select Inventory > Sites & Tags.
- Continue with either Bulk Tag Upload or Individual instructions below.
Bulk Tag Upload
- Select Bulk Uploads > Upload Tags.
- Click Download Template.
- Open the downloaded file and complete the fields for each site. To view the options for each field, click the Glossary button to download a file with all options.
- Return to the Publisher UI Upload Sites window and click Choose File.
- Locate and choose the file and click Upload.
- Click Refresh. The message File updated successfully will appear in the upper-left corner.
If not successful, Failed Entries will appear. Click the Failed Entries button to view errors. If you continue to have entries that fail after fixing errors, please contact your Customer Success Manager for assistance.
Add Tags Individually
- Select Create Ad Tag.
- Select the site or app for which the ad tag will be applied.
Enter the Format Type and Response Code.
- Complete Ad Slot Preferences:
- Ad Placement: Select the placement of the ad relative to the page (Top, Bottom, Middle, Left or Right of Page).
- Fold Placement: Select the placement of the ad relative to the fold (Above the Fold (ATF), Below the Fold (BTF), or Partially above the Fold).
- Expansion: Select the direction the ad will expand (Up, Down, Left or Right).
Add a passback by either using Select Existing Placement and selecting from the list or to add a new passback, choose Provide Passback Script. The PubMatic system will automatically recommend an ad tag name, however, this can be customized as needed.
Every tag requires a passback…
Documents Where Used