You can create simple and complex audiences right in the Media Buyer Console UI. This allows you to create and group exactly the right audience for your ad campaign.
Follow these steps to create a custom audience.
- Navigate to the Audience Segments tab.
- Choose Create Custom Audiences.
- Name the audience and enter a description (optional).
- Select an audience(s) from the drop-down menu to create a simple or complex audience:
- Simple audience: Select an audience from the drop-down menu then go to step 6.
Complex audience: Select an audience then choose +Add another audience to add additional audiences. Choose +Add Group to create multiple groups of audiences.Complex audience limitations:
- Limit of five simple audiences per complex audience
- Limit of one complex audience per deal
Complex audiences can't be shared
If you're creating a complex audience, select the appropriate operators for the audiences and groups. Use the table below for guidance:
Operator Description Affect on scale AND
Both audiences/groups must be included in demand.
Reduces scale OR
Both audiences/groups can be included in demand.
Adds scale NOT
The audiences/groups are not included in the demand.
6. Enter a Data CMP.
7. Click Create Custom Audience.