PubMatic has taken measures to ensure our platform is brand-safe for publishers and buyers. Below is a summary of the quality control products and processes we employ.
Brand Safety Measures
- Pre-Bid Blocking: IAS sends multiple brand-safety parameters along with fraud scores during pre-bid scanning or real-time pixel dropping
- Active Blocklist Management: Add low-performing, cluttered sites to global supply side blocklist
- Active Allowlist Management: Remove low-performing, cluttered sites above from allowlist
- Contextual Targeting: Pass IAB contextual categories and page language in the bid request
- PubMatic is #5 in Pixalate’s Global Seller Trust Index Report (March 2017)
- PubMatic is #5 in Pixalate’s US Video Seller Trust Index Report (March 2017)
PubMatic works with several inventory quality and viewability partners
Inventory Quality Partners
- White Ops
- Moat (Oracle)
About Our Solution Partners
Pixalate delivers aFraud Management System that mitigates risk exposure with accredited anti-fraud solutions across display, in-app, video and OTT/CTV, and is available at http://www.pixalate.com.
White Ops is the global leader in human verification and data integrity. In 2016, White Ops was the first company to receive MRC accreditation for SIVT detection paving the way for the industry and offering a full suite solution that includes viewability, brand safety, fraud detection, and pre-bid verification. To learn more about White Ops, please visit: https://www.whiteops.com/
Both Pixalate, White Ops, and Moat are accredited by the MRT.