The Account Settings interface displays information about each account. Edit basic settings for your account and specify whether you have API access and enable/disable SSP monetization. The Account Settings page also enables you to print required forms for completion (e.g., tax forms, onboarding questionnaires, etc.).
- Click your name in the upper-right of the PubMatic header.
- Select Account Settings from the menu.
- Complete Name, email address and company name fields in the Publisher Info section.
Complete Account Contact details and the email address of the contact who should receive monthly billing statements on this account. Separate multiple email addresses with a comma.Recommendation: Include your Accounts Receivable team email alias so they will automatically have access to the statement when delivered.
- Enter your payment details (preferences and bank details).
- (Optional) Enter the minimum percentage of impression distribution for other networks (used for new ad network onboarding).
- Enter Publisher Preferences including whether PubMatic may apply to new ad networks on your behalf.
- Download Publisher Onboarding materials as needed.