- Select Ad Quality | Blocklist Manager from the main navigation menu.
- Select whether you want these blocklist changes to apply to all sites or a particular site by clicking the Blocklist applied to dropdown menu and select All Sties or a specific site. To locate a site, browse the list to make a selection or begin typing part of the URL and press Enter to begin the search. Continue typing more of the URL and pressing Enter to narrow the search results.
The changes you make in Blocklist Manager will apply to this selection.
- Select whether you want to view by Category, Advertiser or Domain by selecting the View By drop-down menu and selecting an option.
- Enter the criteria of the site you're looking for in the Search for... box or browse through the list.
- If either Category or Advertiser is selected, click the next to the item you want to expand. Continue to click the for each sub-level you need to expand.
To block all domains within a category or advertiser, select the check box at the highest level.
- Select the check box for each item you want to block. When selected, an item will appear in the User Actions List.
- Click Save and click Yes to confirm that you want to save the changes made to the blocklist.