Using Ad Inspector in Firefox requires the generation and use of an Authorization Key.
Generate an Authorization Key
- Select Ad Quality | Ad Inspector from the main navigation.
- Click the Generate New Key button displayed at top of the Ad Inspector License Summary table.
- In the User Name box, enter the name of publisher for which the new key will be generated.Note: A publisher can generate a maximum of 10 keys.
- Click Save.
Authorization Key Details
The Ad Inspector License Summary table provides the following information and options for generated keys:
- Key: The authorization key generated for the publisher
- Assigned to: Name of the publisher associated with the authorization key
- Generated On: The date the key was generated
- Install before: The date by which the key must be added in the Ad Inspector panel; otherwise the key will be terminated (Strike-through indicates that either the authorization key has been terminated or the date has passed.)
- Expires On: The date after which the key will expire. (Strike-through on a date indicates that the authorization key has expired.)
- Action: Use the Delete icon to delete unwanted or expired keys from PubMatic. Use the Edit icon to view/edit Authorization Key preferences or override the default email.
Adding the Authorization Key to Ad Inspector
Once an Authorization Key has been generated, add it to Ad Inspector.
Right-click anywhere on the Firefox browser screen and select Ad Inspector from the menu.
Select the Licenses tab.
Enter the Authorization Key and click Update Authorization Key. The message "Authorization Key updated Successfully" should appear under the Authorization Key entry.
Click Cancel to close the window.