- Ad Inspector may not be able to highlight the ads properly when the ad being inspected is either an inline ad, a popup ad, or a 1x1 ad. In such cases, Ad Inspector will display the details of the ads in the Ad Inspector panel but the overlay options for these ads on the Web page will be misplaced.
- The Email and Screenshot functionalities in the Ad Inspector overlay options may not work properly if:
- The version of Firefox installed on your computer is either 5.6x or 6.x.
- The ad tag is loaded on a local HTML file present on your computer.
- If the Web page being inspected uses an Ajax call for loading an ad after the page has been loaded completely, then Ad Inspector needs to be restarted. This needs to be done since Ad Inspector may finish scanning the Web page for ads before all the ads are loaded completely.
- It is expected that overlay will move with the scroll bar on the webpages, where the page header is fixed.
- Ad inspector will still show entry in Panel if ad served by PubMatic is empty.
- Currently Ad Inspector plugin will open on every tab/page by default.
- Ad Inspector plugin window closes when Block Ad/Email popups open.
- SLA is 3 hours or sooner.
- The Block Ad functionality is applicable to RTB ads only.
Installing or Upgrading Ad Inspector for Firefox
Managing Authorization Keys in Ad Inspector for Firefox
Inspecting Ads and Using the Ad Inspector Panel in Firefox
Blocking Ads in Firefox
Known Issues & Limitations for Ad Inspector in Firefox
Inspecting Ads and Using the Ad Inspector Panel in Firefox (Includes Downloading Call Trace Details)
Using the Ad Inspector Preferences Menu (Firefox)
Using the Ad Inspector Overlay Options (Firefox)
Emailing Details of the Reviewed Creative (Firefox)