Products are a way to group inventory into specific packages. Multiple offers can be tied to the same package.
Before you Begin: Be sure the required Sites and Ad Tags have been added prior to creating a Product.
Creating a New Product
- Select Inventory & Rules | Products from the main navigation.
- Click Create Product in the upper right of the Products and Offers Management page.
Enter Product Details
- Use the recommended convention - Site Name-Placement-Section (e.g., OurDomain-728x90-Desktop)
The Product name should align with the name of the Offer you will be associating it with.
- Enter a description for this product.
- Select categories that describe the site(s) included in this offer.
- Enter tags that match this offer. Buyers will search by tags for inventory. Use keywords you expect buyers to use to search for inventory that matches this offer.
- Enter all URLs that apply to this offer.
"http://" is not required
Select Ad Tag Filters
- Select Ad Tag Filters that apply to this product.
Mobile App Android
Mobile App IOS
- Select the Ad Format that applies to this product.
Video (When Video is selected, additional filters will appear for selection.)
Complete Ad Unit Details
- Select all Ad Placement/Positions that you want to make available in this product.
Above the Fold
Below the Fold
Partially Above the Fold
- Select Ad Sizes included in this product.When selecting ad sizes that have more than one option of the same ad size (e.g., Sidekick v. Medium Rectangle), be sure to select the correct one in the list.
- Select the Sites & Ad Tags that apply to this product. Select Any or Select specific Sites and/or Ad Tags.
Next Step: Create an Offer