- Select Inventory & Rules | Ad Units from the main navigation and select Generate Ad Tag from the Actions column for the applicable ad unit.
- While viewing the detail of an ad unit, click the Generate Tags button at the top of the page.
Once you've created an Ad Unit, you can generate the Ad Tag to place on your website. If your ad unit contains multiple types (i.e., Banner/Rich Media, Native, Video), you can generate a tag for an individual type or all types at once.
- Select Inventory & Rules | Ad Units from the main navigation.
- Select Generate Ad Tag from the Actions column for the applicable ad unit from the list, OR
Click the button while viewing the details of an individual Ad Unit.
- Select the checkbox for each type you want to generate a tag for and click Copy or Copy All Ad Tags to copy the code to a clipboard.
- Place the copied code to:
- Banner/Rich Media:
- Paste Head Tag in the Header
- Paste Body Tag in the Body of the page where the ad will be placed
- Paste the Tag where the ad will be placed.
- Paste the Video Code where the video ad will be placed.
Secured and Unsecured Ad Tag
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security protocol for establishing encrypted links between a web server and a browser in an online communication. The usage of SSL technology ensures that all data transmitted between the web server and browser remains encrypted.
You can generate secured (SSL) or unsecured ad tags based on your web property setup. If your site is secured (SSL-compliant ), you must make sure all the ad content is secured. If the ad requested is for a secured ad to UAS, then UAS only delivers the secured compliant creatives.
If you are hosting any Rich Media, Video XML URL, HTML5 creatives and they marked secure, you must make sure the third party hosting the creatives always return secure content.
Delivering non-secured ad content on a secured site may cause a warning on user's browser and the ad rendering or page may get blocked. You should use caution when setting the ad tag on a secured page.
Note: The UAS ad tag intelligently identifies if the pages are secured, UAS ad tag automatically takes care of it and requests only secured creatives even though you have configured a non-secured version of the ad tag.
Ad Tag Configuration Guide
You can easily configure the UAS Ad Tag / Ad Unit script easily on the page. Click Here to get more insights about how to configure UAS Ad Tag / Ad Unit Script on the page, how to set additional parameters such as Location, GDPR and GDPR Consent for EU users, set the custom key value common to all Ad Slots specific to Ad Slot etc.