Once you have created an Ad Unit Group, you can view, edit, or copy a group.
Access Ad Unit Groups
- Select Inventory | Ad Units from the main navigation
- Select the Ad Unit Groups tab to view and manage Ad Unit Groups.
Locate AD Unit Groups
- To search for an ad unit group by name, id, description or number of ad units, enter the search criteria in the Find box.
- To search for ad unit groups by status, click the Status box and select one or more statuses from the list. Use the "x" or Clear All button to remove selections.
- Click Done.
- Click Go to see the results.
Manage Ad Unit Groups
To manage a single ad unit group, locate it and use the menu in the Actions column for the ad unit group. The menu options will change based on the status of the ad unit group.
Manage Multiple Ad Unit Groups
- Click Manage List. A check box appears left of each Ad Unit Group.
- Select the boxes for ad unit groups that require the same action.
- Select an option from the Actions drop-down menu above the column headings (options will vary based on ad unit status):
- Deactivate (Pause)
- Archive (Permanently Disable)
- Add to Group