The Unified Ad Server Administrator creates and manages teams, roles, and users. Assign role-based access to users, teams, and others for specific orders and projects. You can also create exceptions and create custom key-pairs provide another means to fine-tune ad campaigns.
- Account Settings - Provide detailed information about an organization's Account IDs, network, currency, time zones, and whether the account is enabled to access APIs and SSP Monetization.
- Advertisers & Agencies - View, manage and create advertisers or agencies.
- Contacts - Provide detailed information about the contact person for advertisers and agencies.
- Custom Parameters - Administrators can create key-value pairs for ad targeting.
- Exclusions - Enable administrators to set competitive and ad exclusions.
- Roles - Grant permission to access and change data for a specific function; for example, Order or Inventory administrators.
- Rule Manager Alerts - Set the frequency of alert notifications
- Teams Manage groups of users who perform similar tasks, like ad ops or sales leads.
- Users - Assign users to teams or define roles that specify their access and permission levels.