PubMatic Analytics provides actionable data to make smarter business decisions. With both real-time and historical data and insights you can keep on top of your account health and build strategies for maximizing your ROI.
PubMatic Analytics enables publishers to:
- View real-time dashboard for all your sites' inventory monetized through the PubMatic system.
- Create your own reports by selecting dimensions and metrics, and applying different kinds of filters on them.
- Create a report using Natural Language Processing (NLP) in the Smart Search bar.
- View system-provided Standard Reports for most-common statistics. You can also modify the parameters of these saved reports to generate different views.
- Schedule Reports to be generated and sent automatically to recipients' e-mail address.
- Get Alerts for opportunities and issues that require your attention.
- View the competitive benchmarking of your inventory performance as compared to other similar publishers.
In addition to the Analytics section of the PubMatic platform, you can also view analytics KPIs, Top Performers and Alerts directly from the PubMatic Dashboard. Refer to PubMatic Dashboard Analytics to learn more.
Navigating to Analytics
Select Analytics from the main navigation menu and continue with one of the following options:
- Dashboard for insights, alerts and KPIs.
- Deal Dashboard to monitor the health of your deals.
- Reports to view, create and schedule Standard and Custom reports.
- Benchmarking Insights to compare your inventory performance against other similar publishers.
Buyers (Media Buyer Console)
To navigate from the PubMatic Media Buyer Console to the PubMatic Analytics interface, select Reports | Analytics from the main navigation.