Create custom reports by selecting dimensions and metrics and saving the report, or edit a standard report and save it as a custom report. Custom reports can be saved, emailed, and scheduled for delivery.
View Custom Reports
- Select Analytics | Custom Reports from the main navigation and then click the Custom tab or type custom reports in the Smart Search Bar.
- Perform one of the following functions.
- To view a custom report: Locate and click that report's name of on this screen, or type the report's name directly in the Smart Search Bar and click the report's name in the search results.
- To modify a custom report: Once generated, you can modify the dimensions and metrics in a report as described in the Modifying the Report topic.
- To share a custom report: Locate the report and click the icon corresponding to that report and follow the instructions given in the Sharing a Report topic.
- To schedule a custom report: Locate the report and click the icon corresponding to that report. The Schedule Report popup window is displayed. Perform the procedure mentioned in the Scheduling a Report topic.
- To delete a custom report: Locate the report and click the button corresponding to that report. If prompted, click Yes to confirm the deletion.
Learn more about customizing reports here.