Analytics reports can be sent via email on a scheduled basis from either the Standard or Custom Reports tab. Each report can have multiple schedules. For example, if some recipients only need the data monthly but others need it daily, create two different schedules, one monthly and the other daily, for the report.
Note that custom reports can also be sent immediately to recipients who are on the account in PubMatic. To learn more, refer to Emailing an Analytics Report.
Scheduling a Report
- Click the Schedule icon for the report you want to schedule.
- Complete the Schedule Report information:
- Email Address: Separate multiple email addresses with a comma.
- Frequency: Once a frequency is selected, related fields will display:
- Daily: Select time of day the report should be sent.
- Weekly: Select the day of the week and time the report will be sent. (Time must be after 11 a.m. to ensure data availability)
- Monthly: Select the day of the month and time the report will be sent. (Time must be after 11 a.m. to ensure data availability)
- Subject: This will be entered in the subject line of the email.
- Comments: This will be entered in the body of the email. (optional)
- Email as: Select the format for the report (XLS or CSV).
- Click Save.
To create an additional schedule for a report, click the Active Schedules button in the Schedule column and select Create a New Schedule.
Editing or Deleting a Schedule
You can edit or delete an active schedule.