Rules can be viewed and managed by selecting Inventory & Rules | Rules from the main navigation. To understand the details of a rule, refer to the document, Rules. Over time, you may have a long list of rules in the system, necessitating that you conduct a search or using the filter options at the top of the rules table to narrow the number of rules that display.
Searching for a Rule
When you know the attributes of the rule you are looking for, using search is the most efficient way to locate it. Type the initial characters of the rule's attributes in the text box and click the Search button to search for a specific rule. These attributes include the rule's name and all the fields displayed on the Demand Source and Targeting screens such as demand partner or DSP, ad size, audience segment, etc.
Use drop-down filters along the top of the Rules table to locate a rule or set of rules.
Select the publisher's site from the drop-down list associated with the rule you want to locate.
By default, the value of this field is set to All. You can select only one site from the drop-down list.
Select the status of the rule you want to locate:
All - Denotes a rule with any status.
- Active - Denotes a rule which has been created and is currently enabled in the system.
Completed - Denotes a rule which has been configured completely in the system.
Inactive - Denotes a rule which is present in the system but is disabled. A rule can be disabled if either the publisher has paused it manually or the rule has completed its cycle.
Incomplete - Denotes a rule which has not been configured completely in the system.
Scheduled - Denotes a rule is created which has been scheduled to execute in future.
By default, the value of this field is set to All. You can select only one status from the drop-down list.
Select the time interval from the drop-down list during which the rule had been executed. This allows the publisher to view the rules which had started and had been executed in the last 30 days. In other words, the publisher can filter out the rules which were added in the system but never executed.
- All - Denotes a rule which had been executed on any date.
- Last 30 days - Denotes a rule which had been executed in the last 30 days. By default, the value of this field is set to All. You can select only one time interval from the drop-down list.
Select the type of the rule that you want to locate:
- Floor - RTB - Denotes that the rule has been created in the RTB campaign.
- RTB- Soft Floor - Denotes that the rule has been created in the RTB campaign with a Soft Floor Price Type.
Select the source of the rule that you want to locate:
- Publisher Rule - Denotes a rule that has been created by the publisher.
- PubMatic Admin Rule - Denotes a rule that has been created by the PubMatic admin.
- System Recommended Rule - Denotes a rule that has been created automatically by the system.