About Audience Insights
Audience Insights enables publishers to view statistics for the audiences on their site. In addition to third-party audience data from data providers, PubMatic also provides default (system-generated) audiences, which assist with analysis of the audiences visiting a publisher's site.
To integrate data from a data provider, please contact your Account Manager.
To access Audience Insights, select Audience | Audience Insights from the main navigation.
Searching for an Audience
- Select Analytics | Audience Insights from the main navigation.
- Enter the ID or Audience Name in the search field in the search box above the table.
- Press <ENTER> or click the search button.
Viewing Audience Data
Conduct a search and/or select a site to view.
Note that some columns of data may appear to the far right of the table. Use the horizontal scroll bar as needed to view columns that do not fit on the screen display.
Customizing Audience View
- To customize which columns of data appear in the table, click the Select Columns button and select/deselect the columns from the list.
- View all sites or use the All Sites filter drop down to select a specific site to view audience data for.
- Click All Audience, My Audience or Shared Audience to filter the audiences in the list accordingly.
Export an Audience Report
To save the audience report on your computer for future reference, perform the following steps:
- Search for the audiences whose report you want to export as described in the Searching for an audience section above.
The export will include only the data in the list. If a search or filter excluded audiences from the list, they will not appear in the export.
- Click the Export Report button to export the displayed audiences' details.
- Select the format for the report: XLS, CSV or PDF.
- Click the Download button. The downloaded report displays the same statistical details as described in the Viewing the list of audiences topic.