Even after a deal is submitted, it can be edited, paused or resumed.
Negotiating/Editing a Deal in Review
When you submit a deal to a publisher, they may accept the deal, reject the deal or modify the deal and send it back to you. Deals modified by the publisher will remain "In Review" until terms are agreed upon and accepted by both parties.
Deals that are "In Review" can be edited to modify the terms of your initial offer. Be sure to indicate for the publisher what has changed in the Description/Comment area for clarity.
- Locate your deal by selecting Marketplace | Deals and click the In Review filter.
- Click the deal name or click Edit to the right of the deal.
- Make the desired changes to the deal.
- Use the Description/Comments field to highlight these changes for the publisher. e.g., Please consider this revised CPM offer, Updated to add another email address, or altered the end date of this deal, etc.
- Click Send for Review.
To Pause an Active Deal
- Locate your deal by selecting Marketplace | Deals and click the In Review deal filter.
- Click Pause in the Actions column for the deal. (The deal will then be accessible by selecting the Paused status at the top of the table.)