Unified Ad Server Account & Admin Services APIs
The Unified Ad Server Administrator creates and manages teams, roles, and users. Assign role-based access to users, teams, and others for specific orders and projects. You can also define labels to define ad characteristics for inclusion and exclusion.
- Teams are groups of users who perform similar tasks, like ad ops or sales leads.
- Roles grant permission to access and change data for a specific function; for example, Order or Inventory administrators.
- Buyers are associated with advertisers or agencies.
- Users are individuals who will be transacting an account. You can assign users to teams or define roles that specify their access and permission levels.
- Accounts provide detailed information about an organization's Account IDs, network, currency, time zones, and whether the account is enabled to access APIs and SSP Monetization.
- Contacts provide detailed information about the contact person for advertisers and agencies.
Service End Point
Account & Admin Services APIs
|Sr. No.||API Details Link||Description|
|1||Account API||Create, update and view account details.|
|2||Label Type||Retrieve and search for Label Types supported by the PubMatic platform.|
|3||Label Exclusion||Create labels for filtering impressions by Ad Exclusions and Competitive Exclusions.|
|4||Contact||Create, update and retrieve the contacts associated with your account.|
|5||Custom Key||Create, update and retrieve custom key for Line Item targeting.|
|6||Custom Key Value Association||Create, associate and retrieve the custom values for custom key.|
|7||Holistic Optimization Settings||Retrieve list of supported optimization settings.|
|8||Account Holistic Optimization Setting Association||Retrieve and configure the Holistic Optimization setting for an account for which your are authorized to access.|