Unified Ad Server Account & Admin Services APIs
The Unified Ad Server Administrator creates and manages teams, roles, and users. Assign role-based access to users, teams, and others for specific orders and projects. You can also define labels to define ad characteristics for inclusion and exclusion.
- Teams are groups of users who perform similar tasks, like ad ops or sales leads.
- Roles grant permission to access and change data for a specific function; for example, Order or Inventory administrators.
- Buyers are associated with advertisers or agencies.
- Users are individuals who will be transacting an account. You can assign users to teams or define roles that specify their access and permission levels.
- Accounts provide detailed information about an organization's Account IDs, network, currency, time zones, and whether the account is enabled to access APIs and SSP Monetization.
- Contacts provide detailed information about the contact person for advertisers and agencies.
Before using PubMatic APIs, first generate the API Token. For more information, refer to Getting Started with PubMatic APIs.
Service End Point
Account & Admin Services APIs
|Sr. No.||API Details Link||Description|
|1||Account API||Create, update and view account details.|
|2||Label Type||Retrieve and search for Label Types supported by the PubMatic platform.|
|3||Label Exclusion||Create labels for filtering impressions by Ad Exclusions and Competitive Exclusions.|
|4||Contact||Create, update and retrieve the contacts associated with your account.|
|5||Custom Key||Create, update and retrieve custom key for Line Item targeting.|
|6||Holistic Optimization Settings||Retrieve list of supported optimization settings.|
|7||Account Holistic Optimization Setting Association||Retrieve and configure the Holistic Optimization setting for an account for which your are authorized to access.|