➤ PubMatic iOS SDK
PubMatic, the leading independent media technology company, focuses on helping publishers:
- Maximize the value of their digital assets.
- Leverage their brands.
- Scale their systems across all chosen platforms for audience growth.
- The PubMatic iOS SDK helps application developers integrate the robust PubMatic platform to monetize their iOS app inventory. Once the SDK is integrated with an app, developers can use the PubMatic platform to control, monitor, and optimize their inventory’s financial performance.
PubMatic iOS SDK makes it easy to incorporate mobile ads into iOS apps. PubMatic iOS SDK's modular structure provides the following benefits:
- Supports single or multiple ad formats.
- Full support for MRAID 2.0.
- Supports Swift.
- Provides multiple integration options.
- An efficient, lightweight SDK.
PubMatic iOS SDK supports iOS version 9 or greater. The PubMatic iOS SDK supports four ad formats:
- Rich Media (MRAID 2.0)
What's New in Version 5.3.0
The major changes in PubMatic SDK version 5.3.0 include:
- Updated minimum iOS version compatibility to iOS 9.
- Made the PubMatic SDK APIs more intuitive.
- Added Swift support.
- Fixed bugs.
- Removed deprecated API’s.
- Removed backward compatibility with earlier versions of PubMatic SDK.
- See the CHANGELOG for more details.
Download PubMatic iOS SDK and Sample Applications
PubMatic iOS SDK is distributed as source code to integrate with your app. See Source Code for more details.
The SDK download contains following resources:
PubMatic SDK—The source code for PubMatic SDK. See Getting Started to learn the methods you can use to integrate the SDK with your app.
SampleApp—A sample app written in Objective-C. This sample demonstrates how to use Banner, Interstitial, and Native Ads. You can also use the app as a tool for testing different ad tags, parameters, some basic settings, request/response, debug logs, and so on.
SampleInSwift—A sample app written in Swift. Use the app as a learning reference for using PubMatic iOS SDK in a Swift-based app.
HeaderBiddingSample—Demonstrates how to integrate the PubMatic SDK Header Bidding feature (when using DoubleClick for Publishers as the primary SDK). Learn more about Header Bidding integration…