- Added support for integrating with Consent Management Platforms. This can be set in a new or existing Partner Profile.
Product Update Announcement
Updated Profile Management Documentation
|Unified Ad Server (UAS)|
- UAS will filter Ad Units, Orders, Line Items & Creatives that have a frequency cap applied for any user that has not provided consent to PubMatic (opted out).
- UAS will perform hyperlocal targeting after masking for Location if a user has not provided consent to PubMatic (opted out).
- UAS will filter all Line Items that target IP Address/IP Address Range if a user has not provided consent to PubMatic (opted out).
- UAS will filter all Audience-targeted Line Items if a user has not provided consent to PubMatic (opted out).
- A Line Item with a sequential rotation creative will only deliver for the user where PubMatic cookies are dropped successfully; Otherwise, only the first creative will be shown for the cookie-less user or PubMatic/GDPR opted-out user.
- Notation added in PubMatic's Custom Parameters regarding custom key-values, which must not be used to pass data or target the ads that PubMatic or others could use or recognize as personally identifiable information or personal data of a user.
- GDPR & GDPR_CONSENT parameters added to manage GDPR compliance signals and consent string.
- Updated notation for PubMatic's handling of %%UDID%% macro and added new macros for %%GDPR%% and %%GDPR_CONSENT%%.
Line Item Details (UAS)
Adding Creatives in UAS
Creating Ad Units in UAS
Creating Orders in UAS
Setting Creative Rotation for Multiple Creatives in UAS
Setting Custom Parameters
UAS Ad Tag User Guide
UAS Ad Server Macros
- Video-specific: Two new mandatory parameters for GDPR compliance added to PubMatic video (VAST & VPAID) tags.
Managing Downloaded Ad Tag Code
- userSync.js has been updated to process the GDPR parameters.
usersync.js for Cookie Sync