- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|Table of Contents|
|Note: This document supports a set of APIs for older integrations.|
PubMatic allows Demand Partners to filter impressions before sending the API request for better targeting.
Currently supported filters are:
- Geography: Country targeting, and in the U.S. PubMatic can filter by state, city and DMA.
- Vertical: PubMatic supports 21 vertical categories for the site. For more information, refer to the Vertical ID List table in the Reference section of this document.
- Site URL Checked: PubMatic can make sure ad impressions are coming from the site configured.
- Frequency Capping: PubMatic can place a per user frequency cap on the RTB API calls that Demand Partner receives to maximize the number of unique the Demand Partner can address.
- Day-parting: PubMatic can deliver calls only for certain parts of the day, measured according to the visitor’s system time zone.
- Retargeting: PubMatic can retarget based on the PubMatic pixels used. The pixel could be a normal pixel or the one supporting the piggyback cookie update.
- Filter request based on throttle percent.
- Filter request, if publisher Lat/Long is not present.
- Filter request, if MaxMind Lat/Long is not present.
- Filter request, if device Id is not present.
- Filter request, if ad fold position is not what DSP has opted.
- PubMatic supports mobile impression filtering parameters.
|Note: This field is visible only if Mobile Targeting is enabled and platform is selected as Mobile App.|
- Device ID - Filters impressions based on Device ID, Device ID type (IDFA, IDFV, Android ID and Android Advertiser ID) parameters and Device Hash type (SHA1,MD5 and RAW) parameters.
- Location (Latitude/Longitude) - Filters impressions based on visitor's geographical location (Any Location Source, GPS Based and IP Based) parameters.
- App Info - Filters impressions based on mobile application (App Store URL, App Name, App ID and Bundle) parameters.