Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Tipalti has a number of standard FAQs that will assist you in completing the registration.  If those FAQs and the FAQs here don’t answer your question, please contact us at billing@pubmaticpayments@pubmatic.com and we will assist you.

2. Who is Tipalti?

We have upgraded to utilize the partner payment provider, Tipalti. Tipalti is considered to be one of the world’s most powerful professional payment platforms and is designed to help improve your experience receiving payments from PubMatic. 

For some publishers, you will receive multiple e-mails from us if you have more than one account with us that we pay separately.  Please kindly fill out the required information for each account separately to ensure payment for each account.  Please note, that if you try to utilize the same e-mail address for multiple accounts, you may encounter an error as we need to have a single separate e-mail address for each account.

If you wish to combine accounts, please notify us at billing@pubmaticpayments@pubmatic.com with the accounts that you want combined and whether you want statement combined or just payment combined and from what month’s activity.  We can then map the accounts based on your request. 

Tipalti only permits payments to be made to either “Name” or “Company”.  However, there may be reasons that you have a Beneficiary Name on your bank account that differs from your Company Name.  If this is the case, please contact us at billing@pubmaticpayments@pubmatic.com with a request and rationale for different name and we will enable a setting to permit you to input a Beneficiary Bank Account Name that differs from Company Name. 

When you are completing step one of the registration process under address, please select at the bottom a different Payment Country as shown in the screen shot.  If this section is not available, please contact us at billing@pubmaticpayments@pubmatic.com so we can activate this on your account.

The best case is to complete the tax form electronically to ensure accuracy and timely payment, but we understand some Publishers might not be permitted to complete electronically. If that is the case, please send us your completed tax form to billing@pubmaticpayments@pubmatic.com and we will review and update your account with that detail.

The forms can be downloaded here:

W-9 

W-8BEN-E

13. What should I do if I need to update my address or bank information after I completed the registration?