The Audience Discovery Report in the Media Buyer Console (MBC) enables lets buyers to discover discover publisher audience segments audiences of interest to work directly with publishers or create Targeted PMPs. Using the information and insights in this report, buyers can discover which publishers will provide the greatest reach for their audience and budget.
|The Audience Discovery Report provides audience segment data for the last 30 days.|
- Log in to the Media Buyer Console.
- Select Audience > Audience Discovery.
The quickest way to locate an audience is to use the Search box. Type standard terms used for audience names or the audience ID in the search box, for example, "27637" "fashion" or "Mother's Day," and press ENTER or click the search icon to find one or more audience segments more audiences that match the search criteria.
- To narrow the segments audiences to a particular data provider, select it from the Data Provider drop-down menu next to the search box.
- To view segments for audiences for a specific country, select the country from the View Segments audiences by drop-down menu.
The report view provides the following information:
- ID and Name of the audience segmentaudience.
- Audience Uniques: Total unique user IDs in the segment audience in the last 30 days.
- Reach: Total unique user IDs on the PubMatic Exchange for the audience in the last 30 days.
- Total Impressions: Total number of impressions on the PubMatic Exchange for users in the segment audience in the past 30 days.
- Data CPM: Cost of the data segmentaudience.
- Data Provider: Includes all providers or only segments audiences from the provider selected above the table. PubMatic provides its data for free, with the option to include a buyer's first-party data, and third-party publisher data (at a cost set by the provider).
From the Audience Discovery Report, click View in the Publisher column to view more publisher-specific data within a segmentaudience.
- To locate a specific publisher, use the Publisher search drop-down to find a publisher by name. The Publisher column can also be sorted by clicking the column header to toggle between ascending and descending alphabetical order.
- To view publishers by Impressions or Reach in ascending or descending order, click the respective column headings.
To view the sites in PubMatic for a publisher, click View in the Sites column.
Info Note: While site information may provide some insight into the sites that are part of the publisher's segmentsaudiences, they are entered into PubMatic by publishers for their reporting purposes. As a result, site information provided may not be consistent or as informative to buyers.
Buyers interested in including their own data can do so through a re-marketing pixel or DMP Integration. Please reach out to Contact your PubMatic account manager for more information.