- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|Table of Contents|
Publishers can obtain and To import data from a Data Management Platform (DMP) that is already integrated with PubMatic without the need for assistance from PubMatic. Previously, publishers were required to speak to a PubMatic Solution Engineer to perform the same function. , please follow the below steps:
Create a new DMP Integration
- In the Publisher UI, select Audience > Audience Segments.
Select the Audience Source tab.
- Click Add DMP Integration.
- Select a DMP from the DMP Organization drop-down menu.
- Select a User ID Type. This indicates how users are identified: through the device type or browser cookie.
- Select whether the status of the DMP is Active or Inactive. Why would someone add an inactive DMP? good quesiton, mostly the inactive state is if they want to later make it inactive.
- Enter a description that includes where and how data is collected. Do you have an example of how this would be expressed so I could add an example? E.g. This data is sourced from search data on Publishers.
- Select whether the data from this DMP will be shared with no one (No Access), All Publishers, All Buyers/DSPs, or All. Note: This is only a permission setting at the Source level, the segment data does not get shared. To share the segment data, please navigate to segments and go to "Share With"
- Click Save.
- Send the DPID to the DMP. The DPID is listed to the left of its Source Name in the Audience Source list. What does the DMP do with the DPID? They send it to their DMP so that .....DMP send the data against this DP ID, which ensures only this account has access to the data.
Edit or Deactivate an Audience Source
- Click the vertical ellipsis to the left of an audience source for more options.
- Select Edit to open the source in edit mode.
Select Deactivate to deactivate the audience source.
- Make edits and save the source.
Click Continue when prompted to confirm deactivation.
Why is it that after I click Continue to deactivate a source, it still is listed as Active in the list? IT should not, might have been a bug.