- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|Table of Contents|
OpenWrap now supports delivering mobile in-app ads on Android and iOS devices integrated with PubMatic's OpenBid SDK.
About OpenBid Integration
The sections below describe the processes for creating the OpenWrap profile required to integrate OpenBid SDK in your mobile app.
Create an OpenWrap Profile for Mobile In-App
1. From the main navigation select, Inventory > OpenWrap.
2. Switch to the Profile Management tab, then choose, Create Profile.
3. Enter a Profile Name , set Platform to Mobile In-app, then set AdServer to DFP if it's not already set to that value.
Currently supports only DFP.
4. Open the Select Partners picker to choose partners from the list, or search for partners. The selected partner list on the right contains PubMatic by default. Choosing the Mobile inIn-app App platform automatically filters the list of available partners to only those who are configured to support server-side transactionscan monetize in-app traffic.
5. Select a partner from the left to move them into the selected list. Select Done when you have finished selecting partners to add to your profile.
6. Next enter a Refresh Interval. Choose an interval of 15-to-120 seconds (whole numbers only), that determine how long a banner remains onscreen before it refreshes with a new ad. The Refresh Interval applies to all banner ad units served by this profile.
|Because interstitial ads do not support auto-refresh.|
7. Choose Save. The Status column displays, DRAFT (Mapping Pending).
If you want to review/change the details of your profile and partners, see Managing a Profile below.
Manage a Profile
Map Ad Units
A mapping file needs to be uploaded for each partner. Template type below refers to the on-page information that the wrapper looks for in runtime and then maps to the partner-specific ids uploaded in the mapping file. There are several template type choices below as mentioned.
Ad Unit Name + Size
(Currently the only type available for Mobile In-App.)
The AD Unit Code of the slot defined for DFP; for example, /12345/Adunit1/Adunit2/
Size will be, Width x Height
You must map the predefined ad sizes for each device type on which the interstitial ad will display:
Integrate ad support in your app by adding code that includes your Publisher ID, Profile ID, and Ad Unit ID. See the code samples in the following documentation sections to learn how to integrate one or more ad types in your app: