- Login to the PubMatic UI portal with your account credentials. If you're unsure of your account credentials, contact to your account manager for assistance.
- From the main navigation, select Inventory > OpenWrap > Profile Management . Click Create Profile .
- Enter a Profile Name, set Platform to Mobile In-app, then set AdServer to a supported ad server SDK. For example:
- DFP (now called, Google Ads Manager, or GAM) for Google Mobile Ads SDK.
- MoPub for MoPub SDK.
- CUSTOM for some other ad server or no ad server.
Excerpt Include ex:1-OW In-app-Profile Mgmt shared step excerpt ex:1-OW In-app-Profile Mgmt shared step excerpt nopanel true Excerpt Include ex:2-OW In-app-Profile Mgmt shared step excerpt ex:2-OW In-app-Profile Mgmt shared step excerpt nopanel true Excerpt Include ex:3-OW In-app-Profile Mgmt shared step excerpt ex:3-OW In-app-Profile Mgmt shared step excerpt nopanel true
You must map the predefined ad sizes for each device type on which the interstitial ad will display:
For interstitial video, rewarded video and in-banner (size 300 x 250) video ads, you must map 0 x 0 for each partner.
After you have created your Mobile In-App profile, you can link directly to the OpenWrap SDK documentation for your target mobile platform.
The OpenWrap SDK documentation demonstrates how to integrate ad support in your app by adding code that includes your Publisher ID, Profile ID, and Ad Unit ID. First complete the requirements documented in the Getting Started guide, then use the instructions and code samples in the following documentation sections to learn how to integrate one or more ad types in your app:
- Banner Ads: DFP GAM, MoPub, Custom Ad Server, No Ad Server
- Multisize Banner Ads: DFP GAM (not currently supported for MoPub)
- Interstitial Ads: DFP GAM, MoPub, Custom No Ad Server
- Rewarded Ads: MoPub, No Ad Server (not currently supported for GAM)