Unified Ad Server Account and Admin Services APIs The Unified Ad Server Administrator creates and manages teams, roles, and users. Assign role-based access to users, teams, and others for specific orders and projects. You can also define labels to define ad characteristics for inclusion and exclusion.
- Teams are groups of users who perform similar tasks, like ad ops or sales leads.
- Roles grant permission to access and change data for a specific function; for example, Order or Inventory administrators.
- Buyers are associated with advertisers or agencies.
- Users are individuals who will be transacting an account. You can assign users to teams or define roles that specify their access and permission levels.
- Accounts provide detailed information about an organization's Account IDs, network, currency, time zones, and whether the account is enabled to access APIs and SSP Monetization.
- Contacts provide detailed information about the contact person for advertisers and agencies.
Service End Point