Even after a buyer-initiated targeted PMP is submitted, it can be edited, paused or resumed at any time by the buyer. Publishers can pause or resume a buyer-initiated deal, but cannot edit those deals.
- In the Media Buyer Console, select Marketplace > Deals from the main navigation.
- select Deals > Deals from the main navigation. Deals sort in descending order, with the most recently created or edited at the top.
Editing a Targeted PMP
- Click the ellipsis to the left of the deal you want to edit.
- Select Edit.
- Make the desired changes to the deal. Refer to Creating Targeted PMP in the Media Buyer Console (MBC) for more details.
- Click Save Deal.
Deactivating or Activating a Deal
Targeted PMPs with a status of Paused, In Progress or Failed, can be resumed. Targeted PMPs with a status of Live, Scheduled or In Progress can be paused.
Publishers can activate or activate buyer-initiated targeted PMPs, but cannot edit.
- Click the ellipsis to the left of the deal you want to pause or resume.
- Select Resume or Pause.